Sources of Funding: This study was supported by a grant from University of Copehagen, Denmark.
Dam-to-offspring transmission and persistence of Staphylococcus pseudintermedius clones within dog families
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2013
© 2013 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 3–e2, February 2014
How to Cite
Paul, N. C., Damborg, P. and Guardabassi, L. (2014), Dam-to-offspring transmission and persistence of Staphylococcus pseudintermedius clones within dog families. Veterinary Dermatology, 25: 3–e2. doi: 10.1111/vde.12090
Conflict of Interest: No conflicts of interest have been declared.
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 SEP 2013
- University of Copehagen, Denmark
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!