Part of this work was presented as an oral communication in the EVC Voorjaarsdagen 2009; Amsterdam. An abstract was published in the congress proceedings. Available to readers on http://www.voorjaarsdagen.org/index.php
Allergen-specific immunotherapy in horses with insect bite hypersensitivity: a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled study
Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2013
© 2013 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 29–e10, February 2014
How to Cite
Ginel, P. J., Hernández, E., Lucena, R., Blanco, B., Novales, M. and Mozos, E. (2014), Allergen-specific immunotherapy in horses with insect bite hypersensitivity: a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled study. Veterinary Dermatology, 25: 29–e10. doi: 10.1111/vde.12092
Sources of Funding: Research group PAIDI BIO-307.
Conflict of Interest: No conflicts of interest have been declared.
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!