Sources of Funding: This study was supported by a grant from the Gesellschaft zur Förderung Kynologischer Forschung e.V.
PCR detects bands consistent with the expression of receptors associated with pruritus in canine dorsal root ganglia
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2013
© 2013 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 9–e4, February 2014
How to Cite
Rossbach, K. and Bäumer, W. (2014), PCR detects bands consistent with the expression of receptors associated with pruritus in canine dorsal root ganglia. Veterinary Dermatology, 25: 9–e4. doi: 10.1111/vde.12093
Conflict of Interest: No conflicts of interest have been declared.
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 2013
- Gesellschaft zur Förderung Kynologischer Forschung
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!