Sources of Funding: This study was self-funded.
Multiple trichoblastomas in a dog
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2014
© 2014 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 48–e19, February 2014
How to Cite
Campos, A. G., Cogliati, B., Guerra, J. M. and Matera, J. M. (2014), Multiple trichoblastomas in a dog. Veterinary Dermatology, 25: 48–e19. doi: 10.1111/vde.12100
Conflict of Interest: No conflicts of interest have been declared.
Presented in poster form at the 12nd Veterinary Oncology Congress – Oncovet, João Pessoa, PB, Brazil, April 2012.
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!