Sources of Funding: This study was self-funded.
Cutaneous pythiosis in two dogs from Wisconsin, USA
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2013
© 2013 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 52–e21, February 2014
How to Cite
Oldenhoff, W., Grooters, A., Pinkerton, M. E., Knorr, J. and Trepanier, L. (2014), Cutaneous pythiosis in two dogs from Wisconsin, USA. Veterinary Dermatology, 25: 52–e21. doi: 10.1111/vde.12101
Conflict of Interest: No conflicts of interest have been declared.
Special Note: Samples from both dogs were sent to the Pythium Laboratory at Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, LA, USA for additional diagnostic testing.
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!