Sources of Funding: This study was self-funded.
Resident lymphocytes in the dermis of the normal dorsolateral thoracic skin of alpacas
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2013
© 2013 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 42–e15, February 2014
How to Cite
Edginton, H. D., Peters-Kennedy, J. and Scott, D. W. (2014), Resident lymphocytes in the dermis of the normal dorsolateral thoracic skin of alpacas. Veterinary Dermatology, 25: 42–e15. doi: 10.1111/vde.12103
Conflict of Interest: No conflicts of interest have been declared.
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!