Part of the information appearing in this article has been presented by the second author as a lecture at the 2nd International Congress on Canine Leishmaniasis (Pisa, Italy, April 2010) and has been published (in Italian) under the title ‘Il coinvolgmento cutaneo nella Leishmaniosi canina’ in the book Leishmaniosi Canina: Recenti Asquisizioni su Epidemiologia, Implicazioni Cliniche, Diagnosi, Terapia e Prevenzione, Edizioni Veterinarie, 2010, pp. 29–39.
Cutaneous involvement in canine leishmaniosis due to Leishmania infantum (syn. L. chagasi)
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2014
© 2014 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 61–e22, April 2014
How to Cite
Saridomichelakis, M. N. and Koutinas, A. F. (2014), Cutaneous involvement in canine leishmaniosis due to Leishmania infantum (syn. L. chagasi). Veterinary Dermatology, 25: 61–e22. doi: 10.1111/vde.12105
Sources of Funding: This study was self-funded.
Conflict of Interest: No conflicts of interest have been declared.
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!