Sources of Funding: This study was self-funded.
Canine demodicosis: the relationship between response to treatment of generalised disease and markers for inflammation and oxidative status
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2014
© 2014 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 72–e24, April 2014
How to Cite
Martínez-Subiela, S., Bernal, L. J., Tvarijonaviciute, A., Garcia-Martinez, J. D., Tecles, F. and Cerón, J. J. (2014), Canine demodicosis: the relationship between response to treatment of generalised disease and markers for inflammation and oxidative status. Veterinary Dermatology, 25: 72–e24. doi: 10.1111/vde.12108
Conflict of Interest: No conflicts of interest have been declared.
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!