Sources of Funding: Funding was obtained through The Ohio State University Equine Intramural Funds, VCA/Antech, who sponsored H.A.R., which included the costs of the acarology studies; HESKA® provided the test results for the serology testing.
Equine intradermal test threshold concentrations for house dust mite and storage mite allergens and identification of stable acari fauna
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
© 2014 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 124–e36, April 2014
How to Cite
Roberts, H. A., Hurcombe, S. D. A., Hillier, A. and Lorch, G. (2014), Equine intradermal test threshold concentrations for house dust mite and storage mite allergens and identification of stable acari fauna. Veterinary Dermatology, 25: 124–e36. doi: 10.1111/vde.12113
Conflict of Interest: No conflicts of interest have been declared.
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2013
- The Ohio State University Equine Intramural Funds, VCA/Antech
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!