Sources of Funding: This study was self-funded.
High-frequency ultrasound biomicroscopy of the normal canine haired skin
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2014
© 2014 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 176–e45, June 2014
How to Cite
Mantis, P., Tontis, D., Church, D., Lloyd, D., Stevens, K., Balomenos, D., Gouletsou, P. G., Gianoulopoulos, G., Doukas, D., Galatos, A. D. and Saridomichelakis, M. (2014), High-frequency ultrasound biomicroscopy of the normal canine haired skin. Veterinary Dermatology, 25: 176–e45. doi: 10.1111/vde.12120
Conflict of Interest: No conflicts of interest have been declared.
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!