Sources of Funding: This project was funded in part by the Companion Animal Fund, University of Wisconsin-Madison.
Efficacy of disinfectants containing accelerated hydrogen peroxide against conidial arthrospores and isolated infective spores of Microsporum canis and Trichophyton sp.
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2014
© 2014 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 191–e48, June 2014
How to Cite
Moriello, K. A. and Hondzo, H. (2014), Efficacy of disinfectants containing accelerated hydrogen peroxide against conidial arthrospores and isolated infective spores of Microsporum canis and Trichophyton sp. Veterinary Dermatology, 25: 191–e48. doi: 10.1111/vde.12122
Conflict of Interest: No conflicts of interest have been declared.
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JAN 2014
- Companion Animal Fund
- University of Wisconsin-Madison
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!