Sources of Funding: This study was self-funded.
Localized demodicosis due to Demodex cati on the muzzle of two cats treated with inhalant glucocorticoids
Article first published online: 10 APR 2014
© 2014 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 222–e58, June 2014
How to Cite
Bizikova, P. (2014), Localized demodicosis due to Demodex cati on the muzzle of two cats treated with inhalant glucocorticoids. Veterinary Dermatology, 25: 222–e58. doi: 10.1111/vde.12123
Conflict of Interest: No conflicts of interest have been declared.
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!