Sources of Funding: This study was self-funded.
Topiramate in the management of feline idiopathic ulcerative dermatitis in a two-year-old cat
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2014
© 2014 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 226–e60, June 2014
How to Cite
Grant, D. and Rusbridge, C. (2014), Topiramate in the management of feline idiopathic ulcerative dermatitis in a two-year-old cat. Veterinary Dermatology, 25: 226–e60. doi: 10.1111/vde.12124
Conflict of Interest: No conflicts of interest have been declared.
- Issue online: 20 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!