A truncated version of this review was presented at the 23rd Annual Congress of the ESVD-ECVD, Bled, Slovenia, September 2009.
Erythema multiforme, Stevens–Johnson syndrome and toxic epidermal necrolysis: a comparative review
Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2014
© 2014 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 406–e64, October 2014
How to Cite
Yager, J. A. (2014), Erythema multiforme, Stevens–Johnson syndrome and toxic epidermal necrolysis: a comparative review. Veterinary Dermatology, 25: 406–e64. doi: 10.1111/vde.12142
Sources of Funding: This study was self-funded.
Conflict of Interest: No conflicts of interest have been declared.
- Issue online: 16 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!