The authors declare no conflict of interests.
Septic pericarditis in a cat with pyometra
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2012
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 68–76, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Majoy, S. B., Sharp, C. R., Dickinson, A. E. and Cunningham, S. M. (2013), Septic pericarditis in a cat with pyometra. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 23: 68–76. doi: 10.1111/vec.12008
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!