Financial support: Equipment evaluated in this study was provided by Ramsey Medical. Dr. Fauth received a summer research scholar stipend from the Morris Animal Foundation for this study.
Measuring the level of agreement between directly measured blood pressure and pressure readings obtained with a veterinary-specific oscillometric unit in anesthetized dogs
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2013
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 37–40, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Acierno, M. J., Fauth, E., Mitchell, M. A. and da Cunha, A. (2013), Measuring the level of agreement between directly measured blood pressure and pressure readings obtained with a veterinary-specific oscillometric unit in anesthetized dogs. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 23: 37–40. doi: 10.1111/vec.12011
The authors declare no other conflict of interest.
Presented in part at the 2011 Merck Merial Summer Scholars meeting.
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2011
- Morris Animal Foundation for this study
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!