Presented as an oral abstract at the International Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Conference, Nashville, TN, September 2011.
Comparison of routine urinalysis and urine Gram stain for detection of bacteriuria in dogs
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2013
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2013
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 23–28, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Way, L. I., Sullivan, L. A., Johnson, V. and Morley, P. S. (2013), Comparison of routine urinalysis and urine Gram stain for detection of bacteriuria in dogs. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 23: 23–28. doi: 10.1111/vec.12012
The authors declare no conflicts of interest.
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!