The authors declare no conflict of interest.
Ivermectin-induced blindness treated with intravenous lipid therapy in a dog
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2013
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2013
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 58–62, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Epstein, S. E. and Hollingsworth, S. R. (2013), Ivermectin-induced blindness treated with intravenous lipid therapy in a dog. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 23: 58–62. doi: 10.1111/vec.12016
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!