Dr. Chan is Editor-in-Chief of the journal but did not participate in the peer-review process other than as an author. The authors declare no other conflict of interest.
Brief Clinical Communication
Autologous canine red blood cell transfusion using cell salvage devices
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2013
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2013
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 82–86, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Kellett-Gregory, L. M., Seth, M., Adamantos, S. and Chan, D. L. (2013), Autologous canine red blood cell transfusion using cell salvage devices. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 23: 82–86. doi: 10.1111/vec.12017
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!