The authors declare no conflict of interest.
State of the Art Review
Extracorporeal renal replacement therapy and blood purification in critical care
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2013
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Special Issue: Advances in Renal Physiology and Therapy
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 194–204, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Cowgill, L. D. and Guillaumin, J. (2013), Extracorporeal renal replacement therapy and blood purification in critical care. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 23: 194–204. doi: 10.1111/vec.12028
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!