Dr. Gajanayake's current address: Willows Referral Service, Highlands Road, Shirley, Solihull, West Midlands B90 4NH, United Kingdom.
Clinical experience with a lipid-free, ready-made parenteral nutrition solution in dogs: 70 cases (2006–2012)
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2013
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2013
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 305–313, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Gajanayake, I., Wylie, C. E. and Chan, D. L. (2013), Clinical experience with a lipid-free, ready-made parenteral nutrition solution in dogs: 70 cases (2006–2012). Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 23: 305–313. doi: 10.1111/vec.12029
Dr. Gajanayake's residency program was partly sponsored by Waltham Pet Care.
Presented in abstract form at the ACVIM Forum in Anaheim, CA, June 2010.
Dr. Chan is the Editor-in-Chief of the Journal but did not participate in the peer-review process other than as an author.
The authors declare no other conflict of interest.
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2012
- Waltham Pet Care
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!