Clinical Practice Review
A clinical review of pathophysiology, diagnosis, and treatment of uroabdomen in the dog and cat
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2013
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Special Issue: Advances in Renal Physiology and Therapy
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 216–229, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Stafford, J. R. and Bartges, J. W. (2013), A clinical review of pathophysiology, diagnosis, and treatment of uroabdomen in the dog and cat. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 23: 216–229. doi: 10.1111/vec.12033
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!