Offprints will not be provided.
Clinical Practice Review
Evidence-based step-wise approach to managing chronic kidney disease in dogs and cats
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2013
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Special Issue: Advances in Renal Physiology and Therapy
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 205–215, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Polzin, D. J. (2013), Evidence-based step-wise approach to managing chronic kidney disease in dogs and cats. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 23: 205–215. doi: 10.1111/vec.12034
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!