Dr. Parker's present address: Department of Veterinary Clinical Sciences, The Ohio State University Veterinary Medical Center, 601 Vernon Tharp St, Columbus, OH 43210, USA.
Brief Clinical Communication
Comparison of various solutions to dissolve critical care diet clots
Article first published online: 26 APR 2013
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2013
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 344–347, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Parker, V. J. and Freeman, L. M. (2013), Comparison of various solutions to dissolve critical care diet clots. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 23: 344–347. doi: 10.1111/vec.12047
Dr. Parker's residency funded by P&G Pet Care.
No outside funding was used for this study.
The authors declare no conflict of interest.
Presented in abstract form at the American Academy of Veterinary Nutrition forum in New Orleans, LA in May 2012.
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!