Funding for this study was provided by the University of Georgia's College of Veterinary Medicine and the American College of Veterinary Surgeons. A portion of the results from this study were presented at the International Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Symposium held at Nashville, TN in September 2011.
Use of viscoelastic coagulation testing to monitor low molecular weight heparin administration to healthy horses
Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2013
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2013
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 291–299, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Tennent-Brown, B. S., Epstein, K. L., Whelchel, D. D. and Giguère, S. (2013), Use of viscoelastic coagulation testing to monitor low molecular weight heparin administration to healthy horses. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 23: 291–299. doi: 10.1111/vec.12049
The authors declare no conflict of interest.
- Issue online: 4 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2012
- University of Georgia's College of Veterinary Medicine
- American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!