Financial support for this study provided by the Ontario Veterinary College Pet Trust Fund.
Brief Clinical Communication
Comparison of a gel column blood typing method and a point-of-care cartridge for Dog Erythrocyte Antigen 1.1
Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2013
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2013
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 340–343, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Blois, S. L., Richardson, D. M. and Abrams-Ogg, A. C. G. (2013), Comparison of a gel column blood typing method and a point-of-care cartridge for Dog Erythrocyte Antigen 1.1. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 23: 340–343. doi: 10.1111/vec.12052
The authors declare no conflict of interests.
- Issue online: 4 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 FEB 2012
- Ontario Veterinary College Pet Trust Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!