The authors declare no conflict of interests.
The use of high-dose insulin therapy and intravenous lipid emulsion to treat severe, refractory diltiazem toxicosis in a dog
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2013
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2013
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 321–327, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Maton, B. L., Simmonds, E. E., Lee, J. A. and Alwood, A. J. (2013), The use of high-dose insulin therapy and intravenous lipid emulsion to treat severe, refractory diltiazem toxicosis in a dog. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 23: 321–327. doi: 10.1111/vec.12053
Offprints will not be available.
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!