The authors declare no conflict of interest.
Successful outcome in a dog with neurological and respiratory signs following smoke inhalation
Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2013
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2013
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 328–334, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Guillaumin, J. and Hopper, K. (2013), Successful outcome in a dog with neurological and respiratory signs following smoke inhalation. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 23: 328–334. doi: 10.1111/vec.12054
- Issue online: 4 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!