The authors declare no conflict of interest.
Evaluation of a training course in focused echocardiography for noncardiology house officers
Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2013
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2013
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 268–273, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Tse, Y. C., Rush, J. E., Cunningham, S. M., Bulmer, B. J., Freeman, L. M. and Rozanski, E. A. (2013), Evaluation of a training course in focused echocardiography for noncardiology house officers. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 23: 268–273. doi: 10.1111/vec.12056
Presented in part at the 18th International Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Symposium, San Antonio, TX, September 2012.
- Issue online: 4 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!