Financial support from Abaxis, Inc. Union City, CA. Dr. Brainard is the Associate Editor of the Journal but did not participate in the peer-review process other than as an author.
Evaluation of a point-of-care coagulation analyzer (Abaxis VSPro) for identification of coagulopathies in dogs
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2013
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2013
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 402–407, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Dixon-Jimenez, A. C., Brainard, B. M., Cathcart, C. J. and Koenig, A. (2013), Evaluation of a point-of-care coagulation analyzer (Abaxis VSPro) for identification of coagulopathies in dogs. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 23: 402–407. doi: 10.1111/vec.12064
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2011
- Abaxis, Inc. Union City, CA
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!