The authors declare no conflict of interest.
Brief Clinical Communication
Intravenous administration of desmopressin acetate to reverse acetylsalicylic acid-induced coagulopathy in three dogs
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2013
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2013
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 455–458, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Di Mauro, F. M. and Holowaychuk, M. K. (2013), Intravenous administration of desmopressin acetate to reverse acetylsalicylic acid-induced coagulopathy in three dogs. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 23: 455–458. doi: 10.1111/vec.12067
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!