The authors declare no conflicts of interest.
Type III hypersensitivity reaction with immune complex deposition in 2 critically ill dogs administered human serum albumin
Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2013
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2013
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 598–604, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Powell, C., Thompson, L. and Murtaugh, R. J. (2013), Type III hypersensitivity reaction with immune complex deposition in 2 critically ill dogs administered human serum albumin. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 23: 598–604. doi: 10.1111/vec.12085
Presented in part as an abstract at the International Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Symposium, San Antonio, TX, September 2010.
- Issue online: 4 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!