The authors declare no conflict of interests.
Acquired Gerbode defect and third-degree atrioventricular block secondary to vehicular trauma in a dog
Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2013
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2013
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 637–642, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Cunningham, S. M., Lindsey, K. J. and Rush, J. E. (2013), Acquired Gerbode defect and third-degree atrioventricular block secondary to vehicular trauma in a dog. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 23: 637–642. doi: 10.1111/vec.12094
- Issue online: 4 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!