Dr. Brainard is the Associate Editor of the Journal but did not participate in the peer-review process other than as an author. The authors declare no other conflict of interest.
Serial viscoelastic and traditional coagulation testing in horses with gastrointestinal disease
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2013
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2013
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 504–516, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Epstein, K. L., Brainard, B. M., Giguere, S., Vrono, Z. and Moore, J. N. (2013), Serial viscoelastic and traditional coagulation testing in horses with gastrointestinal disease. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 23: 504–516. doi: 10.1111/vec.12095
Funding of this study was provided by the Morris Animal Foundation.
Presented in part at the 10th Equine Colic Research Symposium in Indianapolis, IN, July, 2011.
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2012
- Morris Animal Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!