The authors declare no conflict of interest.
Respiratory arrest following ingestion of wild mushrooms in 3 dogs (2006–2011)
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2013
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2013
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 605–609, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Brandin, A. C., Meola, S. D. and Mazzaferro, E. M. (2013), Respiratory arrest following ingestion of wild mushrooms in 3 dogs (2006–2011). Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 23: 605–609. doi: 10.1111/vec.12097
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!