The authors declare no conflict of interests.
Emergency visits and occupational hazards in German Shepherd police dogs (2008–2010)
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2013
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2013
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 591–597, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Parr, J. R. and Otto, C. M. (2013), Emergency visits and occupational hazards in German Shepherd police dogs (2008–2010). Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 23: 591–597. doi: 10.1111/vec.12098
Presented in part at the Penn Vet Working Dog Conference, Pearl River, NY, September 10, 2012.
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!