The authors declare no conflict of interests.
Emergency visits and occupational hazards in German Shepherd police dogs (2008–2010)
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2013
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2013
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 591–597, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Parr, J. R. and Otto, C. M. (2013), Emergency visits and occupational hazards in German Shepherd police dogs (2008–2010). Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 23: 591–597. doi: 10.1111/vec.12098
Presented in part at the Penn Vet Working Dog Conference, Pearl River, NY, September 10, 2012.
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!