The authors declare no conflicts of interest.
Adverse reactions to equine-derived F(ab’)2-antivenin in 54 dogs envenomated by Vipera berus berus
Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2013
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2013
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 532–537, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Lund, H. S., Kristiansen, V., Eggertsdóttir, A. V., Skancke, E. and Ranheim, B. (2013), Adverse reactions to equine-derived F(ab’)2-antivenin in 54 dogs envenomated by Vipera berus berus. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 23: 532–537. doi: 10.1111/vec.12099
- Issue online: 8 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!