SonoSite, Inc. provided the SonoSite M Turbo with 13–6 MHz linear and 8–5 MHz convex probes used in this study. No financial or other support was provided.
Evaluation of ultrasound-guided vascular access in dogs
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2013
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2013
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 498–503, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Chamberlin, S. C., Sullivan, L. A., Morley, P. S. and Boscan, P. (2013), Evaluation of ultrasound-guided vascular access in dogs. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 23: 498–503. doi: 10.1111/vec.12102
The authors declare no conflicts of interest.
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!