The authors report no conflicts of interests.
Hemolytic anemia after ingestion of the natural hair dye Lawsonia inermis (henna) in a dog
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2013
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2013
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 648–651, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Jardes, D. J., Ross, L. A. and Markovich, J. E. (2013), Hemolytic anemia after ingestion of the natural hair dye Lawsonia inermis (henna) in a dog. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 23: 648–651. doi: 10.1111/vec.12113
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!