The authors report no conflicts of interests.
Hemolytic anemia after ingestion of the natural hair dye Lawsonia inermis (henna) in a dog
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2013
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2013
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 648–651, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Jardes, D. J., Ross, L. A. and Markovich, J. E. (2013), Hemolytic anemia after ingestion of the natural hair dye Lawsonia inermis (henna) in a dog. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 23: 648–651. doi: 10.1111/vec.12113
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!