The authors declare no conflict of interests.
Status epilepticus attributed to inadvertent intrathecal injection of cefazolin during myelography
Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2013
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2013
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 631–636, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Griffith, C. A. and Hoffmann, D. E. (2013), Status epilepticus attributed to inadvertent intrathecal injection of cefazolin during myelography. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 23: 631–636. doi: 10.1111/vec.12117
- Issue online: 4 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!