Drs. Nakamura and Bianco are presently affiliated with Advanced Critical Care, Emergency and Specialty Services, 20051 Ventura Blvd, Ste I, Woodland Hills, CA 91364.
Presumptive immune-mediated thrombocytopenia secondary to massive Africanized bee envenomation in a dog
Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2013
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2013
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 652–656, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Nakamura, R. K., Fenty, R. K. and Bianco, D. (2013), Presumptive immune-mediated thrombocytopenia secondary to massive Africanized bee envenomation in a dog. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 23: 652–656. doi: 10.1111/vec.12120
The authors declare no conflict of interests.
- Issue online: 4 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!