The University of Copenhagen financially supported the study through an unrestricted grant to Rebecca Langhorn.
Myocardial injury in dogs with snake envenomation and its relation to systemic inflammation
Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2013
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2013
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 174–181, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Langhorn, R., Persson, F., Åblad, B., Goddard, A., Schoeman, J. P., Willesen, J. L., Tarnow, I. and Kjelgaard-Hansen, M. (2014), Myocardial injury in dogs with snake envenomation and its relation to systemic inflammation. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 24: 174–181. doi: 10.1111/vec.12127
The authors declare no conflict of interests.
Offprints will not be available from the authors.
- Issue online: 16 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2013
- University of Copenhagen financially
This article has been cited by:
- 1Biomarkers in Veterinary Medicine, Annual Review of Animal Biosciences, 2017, 5, 1, 65, , ,
- 3Manejo médico de un accidente ofídico en un perro causado por Bothrops asper: reporte de caso, CES Medicina Veterinaria y Zootecnia, 2016, 11, 1, 100, , ,
- 4European Adder bites in dogs in southern Germany, Tierärztliche Praxis Ausgabe K: Kleintiere / Heimtiere, 2015, 43, 4, 221, , ,
- 7The effect of a single dose of prednisolone in dogs envenomated by Vipera berus – a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial, BMC Veterinary Research, 2015, 11, 1, 44, , , , ,