The University of Copenhagen financially supported the study through an unrestricted grant to Rebecca Langhorn.
Myocardial injury in dogs with snake envenomation and its relation to systemic inflammation
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2013
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2013
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 174–181, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Langhorn, R., Persson, F., Åblad, B., Goddard, A., Schoeman, J. P., Willesen, J. L., Tarnow, I. and Kjelgaard-Hansen, M. (2014), Myocardial injury in dogs with snake envenomation and its relation to systemic inflammation. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 24: 174–181. doi: 10.1111/vec.12127
The authors declare no conflict of interests.
Offprints will not be available from the authors.
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2013
- University of Copenhagen financially
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!