The authors declare no conflict on interests.
Clinical Practice Review
Traumatic coagulopathy-Part 1: Pathophysiology and diagnosis
Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2013
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2013
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 63–74, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Palmer, L. and Martin, L. (2014), Traumatic coagulopathy-Part 1: Pathophysiology and diagnosis. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 24: 63–74. doi: 10.1111/vec.12130
- Issue online: 28 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!