The authors declare no conflict on interests.
Clinical Practice Review
Traumatic coagulopathy-Part 2: Resuscitative strategies
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2014
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2014
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 75–92, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Palmer, L. and Martin, L. (2014), Traumatic coagulopathy-Part 2: Resuscitative strategies. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 24: 75–92. doi: 10.1111/vec.12138
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!