The authors declare no conflict of interests.
Thromboelastographic evaluation of hemostatic function in dogs treated for crotalid snake envenomation
Article first published online: 16 APR 2014
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2014
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 144–153, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Armentano, R. A., Bandt, C., Schaer, M., Pritchett, J. and Shih, A. (2014), Thromboelastographic evaluation of hemostatic function in dogs treated for crotalid snake envenomation. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 24: 144–153. doi: 10.1111/vec.12139
Funding for this project was provided by Boehringer-Ingelheim.
Presented as an abstract at the International Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Symposium, Nashville, TN, September 16, 2011.
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!