The Ontario Veterinary College Pet Trust Fund provided funding for this study.
Prospective multicenter evaluation of coagulation abnormalities in dogs following severe acute trauma
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2014
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2014
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 93–104, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Holowaychuk, M. K., Hanel, R. M., Darren Wood, R., Rogers, L., O'Keefe, K. and Monteith, G. (2014), Prospective multicenter evaluation of coagulation abnormalities in dogs following severe acute trauma. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 24: 93–104. doi: 10.1111/vec.12141
This study was presented as an abstract at the 17th International Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society Meeting in Nashville in September 2011.
The authors declare no conflict of interests.
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!