The authors declare no conflict of interests.
Accuracy of different temperature reading techniques and associated stress response in hospitalized dogs
Version of Record online: 3 APR 2014
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2014
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 279–285, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Gomart, S. B., Allerton, F. J. W. and Gommeren, K. (2014), Accuracy of different temperature reading techniques and associated stress response in hospitalized dogs. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 24: 279–285. doi: 10.1111/vec.12155
Offprints will not be available from the authors.
Presented as a poster at the 11th Congress of the European Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society in Barcelona in June 2012.
- Issue online: 24 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!